Monday, April 20, 2009

Yeah, you'll have that



This is how I feel today.

Slug-like.

Why am I barely able to move and my head is now busting out of my skull. Oh, what did I have for dinner? A monster plate of spaghetti and 5 meatballs. Homemade garlic bread, & 3 glasses of red wine. What? Exercise?

When I was much younger I actually did fall off a hay wagon (not a turnip truck); it knocked the breath out of me. This falling off the food wagon can be blamed on two things... hormones and a severe lack of will power.

Meh. I will pack my bag for the gym tomorrow. I'm tired and I am going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. But Goldilocks, you're not supposed to eat Pappa Bears portion. That's too much for you.

    Little Red Riding Hood, that basket is too big for you to carry. You should take something smaller if you find you need to run real fast.

    Rapunzle Rapunzle, all the hair has to be too much stress on your feminine frame. Cut it down to size.

    Snow White, laying down so much can lead to unwanted advances from Prince Charming **Hey, hands off, you got a man!!**

    ReplyDelete