Saturday, April 11, 2009

No exercise today... unless you count cleaning

I have been bouncing between church and home today and right now I am making bread for services tomorrow. It was a tough day food wise. I had a bagel this morning and there were other snackies. Then a sammie, followed by another. and cake and cookies. Dinner was a beef stirfry, with onion, mushrooms, squash and zucchini. Yeah, it had a butter olive oil sauce to finish it, what of it? With a piece of whole wheat pita. Now I am having a glass of Jacob's Creek shiraz cab mix. The kitchen needs to be cleaned and I have to start prep work on the other foods for tomorrow.

I love to cook and bake, so I am doing what I love, but the day was trying mentally. So I will have to work on the other things for tomorrow and work out all the prep work. Busy weekend, that means I am burning calories, right? right?

No comments:

Post a Comment