Thursday, April 16, 2009

Much better today



This is how I felt today.

But I managed to get to the gym and do a 5 K and burn 500+ calories. It was nice to get there and make something happen. They have a play place for kids so MM was able to go and have fun. I would love to be able to run consistently and get the miles in but I am just starting out and I am SLOW like a box turtle. Eventually.

Today's food was okay. I logged the calories but I had a big cookie at lunch that was the size of my hand. Chocolate with chocolate chips, caramel and pecans. They call it the turtle cookies. Perhaps that is why I am so slow. I had curried chicken and lentils, some ham and potato casserole for dinner and a triangle of quesadilla. I went to work out. Then an apple and I am having some decaf tea this evening to rehydrate. My calories ranged today somewhere in the neighborhood of 1500 to 1600 caloies. that's enough for now... I may make some popcorn. I need more fiber.

I need to stretch and do some ab work.. it's all puffed out, looks like I am prego.... NOT.

1 comment:

  1. Popcorn for fiber? You can do better than that tastey little treat.

    Celery.

    And Bananas are a fiberlicious package.

    You can Du IT!

    ReplyDelete