Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools!


I think I am coming close to the end of my rope in terms of clutter. I was thinking of having a free sale. Not a yard sale. a free sale. I would put it all out on the curb, advertise and have people take the things away. I have too many things and I don't want them anymore. I also don't want the hassle of a tag sale, pricing, monitoring. Maybe I will have people make their best offer. So I don't know. I would like to earn money for it, but at this point I am ready to say get rid of it all. Take it all. Leave me with the things I hold dear. They are all that matters, the rest is just stuff.

1 comment:

  1. why not coordinate a Church yard sale and (say 20%) of proceeds benefit the church. But get church folk to help sell and tag. if they get money they can work for it a little.

    I'm a wealth of creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete