Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Does walking count?

So my lack of writing lately was because I was in Montreal attending a 3 concert event. Marillion was the group. We saw them in England in '05 and we couldn't spring for the change to fly to the Netherlands for this Marillion Weekend, but next time for sure. We brought my daughter who is 2 and a half and my 13 year old niece to Montreal and we schlept all up and down Rue St. Catherine. So we definitely got our walking in. We were 2 blocks from the Metro and the venue was 3 blocks (L' Olympia). we did all the touristy things and got to see the butterfly exhibit at the botanical gardens and the biodome. I would like to go back eventually, but not right away.

So I tried really hard to not go crazy with food and drink. It was a nice time.

No comments:

Post a Comment