Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Running!

I am so pleased that I was able to push it hard tonight and get a 5K done in less than an hour. That is good for me, but I did not get the exact time it took me. About 2.5 miles into it, my foot started tingling like it was falling asleep. It was a weird sensation, but I pushed through it and kept going. Not satisfied to coast, I rolled it up to 5.0 to keep it going. I pushed it hard for the last minute and a half and got it done in about 52 minutes. (I had to walk part of the way because I pushed it hard enough that I had to catch my breath.)

Then I came home and ate the other leftover pieces of pizza, about a serving and a quarter. (we cut them into 8 pieces rather than 6.) I am hydrating (drinking a liter of water) and I made sure to drink a liter and a half of water while at work. Half a Lance candy bar (peanut yumminess).

To go along with that, I ate about 1100 calories before I left work. I had the best lunch today. 8oz. of chili over a baked potato, and the killer ingredients, sour cream and cheese. I also grabbed slivered carrots from the salad bar while I was getting the cheese. the carrots provided a crunch and I sprinkled the cheese over the potato, added the carrots then poured the chili over top. I dolloped the sour cream (only 1 oz.) over top. Deliciousness!!! Add random chocolate and a Kashi bar for breakfast. Good day! Estimated amount for the day, about 1600 - 1700 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment