Wednesday, May 6, 2009

quick post

I didn't think I had allergies, but the pollen count down here in old Virginia will be enough to lay anyone out. The whole family is down. Claritin and Benedryl. Yay.

I am in the midst of packing my gym bag so I can get there tonight and get in a run to be ready for the Saturday race.

The good news is my foray into drinking has left me with no appetite and a shruken stomach, not to mention a acid worn esophagus. Wait, that is not really good news. I curbed my pizza intake to 1.5 servings of pizza. That is a good thing.

I also hit the gym on Monday to do a light workout of cardio and some weights. I did crunches and I still feel it. But I know that will bring back my stomach from post baby, post job stress and post depression status.

I really need to keep my focus. It's hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment