Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finally


After a 12 day hiatus, I got back into exercise. I sit here blogging, still in my sweaty clothes. MM and I took a nice walk around the neighbohood, me pushing her in the stroller (MM is my daughter).


I will probably map it out on google maps, they have a tool to do so.


Then when I came home, I saw my husband sitting on the front steps, taking a break. The front yard was half done. I had him take MM into the back yard and I finished the front yard. By the time I was finished, I had definitely gotten a workout and my arms were achy. No, it is not the same as a gym circuit, but I got sweaty, none the less. And the yard is done.


I will be taking a DVD with me this weekend and I plan on doing it at least once... well one can hope. Here's to hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment