Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Playing games

I finally came back to the gym... I took my daughter and we went right after work. then we went to Chik Fil A for dinner. I started on the treadmill, but my knee went a little crazy, so I switched to the recumbent bike. Then I did a circuit on the machines, followed by 5 minutes on the elliptical... and I hate the elliptical, but I did it. i did 25 crunches and I need to do about 100 more tonight before I go to bed. I was really excited about working my back but I was very very careful.

I have been playing zynga games of late, which are interesting, but I am getting bored with them. I am bored with a lot of things right now. Too much computer time. One of the games is called Farm town and it is cute. You plant seeds and harvest them... I play this as my own garden grows unabashedly. I need to pick lettuce. So I think, why am I playing games and then lamenting about my unclean house, my garden, my daughter my husband, when i am playing games?

Not that there is anything wrong with playing games. I like playing games. I am playing too much. I sit in front of the computer all day at work and I sit in front of the computer at home. I do miss blogging, but what am I going to blog about, playing games? How boring... wait.... *rolls eyes*

I have been baking lately. I made a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. I made a double chocolate thunder cake with chocolate buttercream icing. I made rosemary cheddar scones. I do like to bake. I think I would like to try my hand at some cream cheese rolls like I used to make. YUM.

I have found a couple of food blogs that I enjoy. http://foodiefarmgirl.blogspot.com is great and I enjoy it. it has great recipes and she is a sconehead. :) I read the simple dollar www.thesimpledollar.com and I have a friend or two that I read. I will have to post a list on the sidebar. I love my cousin; she is on facebook and I enjoy catching up with her after a long silence that was not intentional... we were busy.

i want to try to hit the gym again on Thursday and again on Saturday to establish some routine. I think that is what is missing in my life. I feel like I am floating sometimes. I do not feel focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment