Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Growl

I want to lose weight. I will follow the mantra.... eat less ... exercise more. My personal trainer told me to write down what I ate. So I went a step further and counted calories. That will be a daily habit for me.... from now on.

I am going to pack my lunch so I have good decisions in front of me. I will have a healthy snack at my desk. I will drink 2+ liters of water a day.

And about that exercise thing... I resolve to make it to the gym more than once a week. I will run for 30 minutes and weight train and I will burn calories. I will do this.

So my goals are:

*pack my lunch
*exercise 3x a week
*count my calories

1 comment:

  1. You might want to look at http://www.gyminee.com its really helped me a lot (even though I've been bad and haven't used it recently)
    If you do join, I'm Jadielady on there

    ReplyDelete