Saturday, May 8, 2010

Woot

i did the race for the cure this morning and surprisingly I am still upright and lucid. I will admit I am tired... Lots more sun than I anticipated so that takes it out of me.

I have been loading up on liquids. Finally planted some flowers after killing some on the back porch. I really need to be careful about that. But they all got planted and I was glad that I was able to do that. All the lovely dirt that is in the garden is now covered in weeds, and this belly does not allow for that. Also I forgot to string the peas so they are short and beginning to flower. Hard to make up for that.

So i got almost all of the one ones done that I was anticipating on using and I have two more pots to go. The circle garden will have to wait for my mom to dig into it. I am about done. i wish I had a second pair of hands to help with the work that needs to be done around here.

I got rid of most of the linens I had in the last purge and included the covers that were torn or damaged. Problem is I have exactly one cover for the bed, as in coverlet that works for spring/summer. Others I have are doubles and worthless. So guess what I get to buy tomorrow on Mother's Day!? Retail therapy for mommy. That and perhaps a chance to sleep in the hammock for an hour. That would be nice.

Alas, bed is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment