Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow day, #2

The bright white of the sun reflecting on the snow means there is no need for regular lights in the house. The sky is Denver blue, a clean clear atmosphere is making for fabulous contrasts both inside and out.

Soup is on the stove and I plan on making some good bread today. All the Christmas things are put away and I feel like I am looking at a new phase in our lives.

My good mood that is with me normally has returned. I am glad to be alive, glad for the life alive inside me and I thank God for the opportunities and love I have. I hope that I can share the good news of happiness and life. I want the negative to shed like a shin and be forgotten. I look up at the blue sky and it seems possible today. To begin anew, have new worlds to work towards and enjoy the ride. Life is about the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment