Monday, February 1, 2010

good toys

One of the best things I have ever purchased was a wipe off dry erase Dora the Explorer book for MM to work in. She has used it all weekend and has been enjoying the being able to wipe it off and do it again and again.

Of course, I am still trying to figure out how she got a mark all the way across her forehead. Luckily, it worked out well and it comes right off.

There are lots of good toys out there and this is one of them. I am getting to despise ones that make noise. I do not think they help in development and learning.

But then, I am a snob about her development, and I really hate some of the crap on the Disney channel and I don't want her to watch it. I cannot control what she watches at daycare or at a friend's house. But I can control what is on here at home. With another baby coming, it is important to make sure I have age appropriate item on. We like to watch sports and I get concerned more about that, as they are not geared toward family friendly commercials but the 18-39 male category and it is horrid.

New system today and there is a lot to do... off we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment