Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome back!

I keep hearing those words... welcome back!

I started back to work on Monday. It has been interesting. My stress level is up high and I am concerned about too many things to enumerate. My exercise level has not been high but I did manage to walk up the stairs yesterday.

In the meantime I am sweating like a banshee all night. So I know my body is burning calories to produce sweat like that. Wish I knew why, I have been doing that for a while now. I wake up and my hair is wet. I sweat through my head. When I get out of the shower, I start sweating. When I drink something hot... or eat something spicy, or start doing the tiniest bit of exertion, or get frustrated.

So I don't know if I should worry about it or try to investigate further. I will do some of the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment