Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Silly Cat

My cat loves milk products... Right now I am eating ice cream and she keeps poking her head up above the table for a taste. Usually I give her one. But today it is not for her. Coffee Toffee Heath bar crunch... cannot have it, not yours.

I do not get involved with communities online. We used to have a discussion group until one person just kept going off the deep end and making it miserable. So we stopped. Sad really. I read fark.com because it is funny, but I rarely contribute. On facebook I keep up with most of my friends and their status, but I stopped the games, because they were pointless. I was seriously logging in twice a day just to do zynga games. Now I have one that I do occasionally based on the educational aspect of it (the Everything game) but it is not an everyday thing.

The cat is now on my knee as I type this. She really wants me to go in and lay down so she can sit on me. My husband is waiting for me to come and sit down because we have not had a true conversation today.

So I will finish this up, put the rest of the ice cream back in the freezer and do as the cat wishes me to do... well, what she really wants me to do is give her some ice cream... but I think I will instead just go sit for her... and make a list of things I need to do and have for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment