Saturday, June 6, 2009

sweating

when you sweat, does that mean that your body is working hard or that it is getting cooler? Or both? I did a lot of sweating and I am all salty. I cleaned out the attic, well, part of it. It seems I do not know how to stop shopping. It is a little crazy. I got all sweaty moving containers and boxes and luggin them down the stairs.

Then this morning, I held my yard sale and got all sweaty again when I set everything up and again when I took it all down and loaded it for goodwill. Most of it is gone, with the exception of a few things. But there are a lot of toys that are gone.

There are more things to go through, but that is enough for today. My body is still feeling the gym on Thursday. 1 hour of gym goodness. 20 min of cardio, the rest is cruches and a weight circuit. I will try to go tomorrow afternoon so that I can say i wen to the gym every other day for a week.

Food wise, I am trying to avoid sugar, and today I did not avoid fat, but sugar I was able to keep away. Hardee's Bacon Egg and Cheese biscuit. Muscle milk and 2 Kashi waffles for lunch. I have no idea what dinner will bring. Looking for protein, low fat, high fiber. Of course, I would kill for a banana milkshake. or banana ice cream. I think instead I will have a banana. Of course, I could have a milkshake, with frozen bananas and milk.... hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment