Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday excitement!

Well, my list is made, and the hope is that it is a doable enough list so that I can really get something accomplished today. It involves a lot of cleaning and moving and such and I am really really hoping it will work. I am crossing my fingers. And then I will uncross them and get to work because it has less to do with luck and more to do with getting off my happy ass and doing it. Damn Nike and their "Just Do It!" slogan, but it the only way that things get done. You cannot expect to own a book, or a DVD or a weight set or a bowflex and expect it to magically melt fat off of you, make you feel better, or make you a happier, healthier person. It requires work.

I just found the peaches I bought more than a few days ago. They are quite ripe and a little past their prime. I salvaged what I could of them, and cut them up for this morning's breakfast. Now I just need to find my dining room table ... It is here somewhere under my laptop my papers and the list... guess I ought to add that to the list as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment