Saturday, April 24, 2010

Funny

Going to look like I will be walking today with my outfit but the truth is, it wasn't on my agenda... maybe later if it stops raining.



Two songs came on the radio that I haven't heard in a while. makes me wish I had more access to my CDs so I could listen to them more often. Ventura Highway by America, and Union of the Snake by Duran Duran. Yes they are on opposite ends of the spectrum. For some reason they speak to different parts of my life.



Made some cookies this morning for hubby to take to Bop Bop. Now we have to work on our errands and get them done before nap time. Time rolls on too fast these days. 6 weeks until the eminent arrival of Miss Emily. Not much done. Someone is enjoying the Dora house set up in the living room. Now to get moving. At least the stuff we had to do this morning is already done.

No comments:

Post a Comment