Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Still here

But oh, am I feeling it today and my brain still has some power left, but my body does not. I ended up waking at 3 in the morning to comfort MM and now I am dragging. I ended up going back to sleep at 5:30 after working for about 2 hours on stuff for work. Em was up at 3:30 and just bouncing in my stomach. It was a concern... but then I have a tendency to push to the extremes of thought and think... what if ... like what if my water broke and I didn't know it? Would I continually leak? What if it happened while I was in the pool and didn't know? What if she is having trouble and the 3 or 4 minutes of continuous constant movement was a sign of trouble? That's enough to keep anyone anxious and awake.

Perhaps I am being overly dramatic. I hate drama.

So after a really slow start this morning, I am working on work items this morning and getting ready to clean off my desk. I am getting that feeling that I am close and once this starts, it will go a heck of a lot quicker than before. i do not remember my hips feeling like this prior. All i want to do now is make this happen for Emily so my body can start bouncing back. She and I will get through this together and make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment