Monday, March 30, 2009

GYMalicious

There's a joke in that headline somewhere. I went to the gym and worked on walking. I walked a mile and did the elliptical, that evil machine for 10 minutes. My legs still hurt from the 10k. I did a few leg presses, then realized my friggin back should not have extra stress so I stopped. Then i sat in the sauna to sweat some more and left. I should have stayed longer but the personal trainer is going to kill me tomorrow so I said, let's not overdo it. I am going to try to make it happen, this whole losing weight thing. The first thing is to find a groove. I am still looking for it.

1 comment:

  1. You must be honest with your personal trainer about your back. Or he can't properly help you. And as with any exercise program you need to consult a doctor first.

    ReplyDelete