Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Back to the Wall

I have been battling weight since puberty. When I got my period I ballooned up to a size 11 at the age of 13 and have never been south of it since then. Weight is a way to disappear, because no one notices the fat girl. She blends in with the other nobodies and does not get noticed. The only problem is my personlity is not fat. it doesn't blend in and disappear. My personality is a skinny model that screams to be noticed in flashing prints and daring hemlines. No, it rolls down the runway in a size 6 and unfortunately, the body that carries it needs an airplane runway.

So this is where I am now. I am putting this out here in the world so that way it is public.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm shocked you had no reference to the beep beep beep noise you make when you back up.

    Damn girl, don't be so hard on yourself.

    ReplyDelete